Job Title: Program Manager
Job Type: Full time, Exempt
Location: San Jose, CA
REQ #: 1276
SVTC Program Managers have the responsibility of enabling fast time to market and provide world class Customer Service by delivering high quality programs on time that satisfy business objectives. Must have ability to lead cross-functional project teams, possess customer facing skills and have interest in working in a fast-paced, high visibility environment.
· Adopt SVTC project management methodology to systematically scope, structure, plan and execute customer projects.
· Understand customer objectives, milestones and success criteria. Define high quality project plans with the project team that captures the team’s activities and identify critical paths.
· Review and update plans regularly with project team to identify pull-in opportunities and use the schedule as driver to facilitate technical discussions.
· Measure & communicate project status and trends to the customer and SVTC functional managers.
· Define program financial targets including budget, revenue, margin, and drive the organization to achieve the same.
· BS or MS in EE or related degree. 7+ years in experience in the areas of program management, process technology or product development with customer centric focus in semiconductor or MEMS industry.
· Prior experience in Project Management is highly desirable.
· Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams.
· Outstanding communication and strong organizational skills.
· Capable of communicating at all levels inside and outside company.
· Capable of working independently and under pressure.
· Strong analytical, decision making and problem solving skills.
OTHER SPECIAL CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Travel on occasion
No Relocation provided
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position
For further information, please visit http://www.source4talent.com/s4tjobssvtc/ and click on Job # 1276
SVTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
*Notice to Search Firms and Staffing Agencies
SVTC maintains an approved supplier list based on current skill set and technology requirements.
Therefore, our supplier base is limited to our specific hiring needs in a given business cycle.
SVTC does not accept resumes from unapproved suppliers. Any resumes received from unapproved
suppliers will be considered unsolicited and SVTC will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.