Job Title: Director of Purchasing & Supply Chain Management
Job Type: Full Time- Exempt
Location: San Jose, CA
REQ #: 1281
This Director position will oversee and manage the production, planning, and control efforts as it pertains to SVTC’s Supply Chain Management / ERP / and Procurement functions. Incumbent will be responsible for 7 to 10 direct reports. Manage supplier relationships with SVTC suppliers, subcontractors and integrated partners.
Incumbent will directly perform the development, implementation and modification of:
Master Scheduling strategies, ERP functional and system initiatives, Production/Personnel Planning and Controls, Supplier Scheduling, Materials Requirements/Procurement, and Work in Process (WIP) tracking.
- Bachelors Degree with a minimum 15 years total experience in a combination of Supply Chain/ERP/Production/Materials and Scheduling.
- Experience managing the functions of purchasing, supply chain management and shipping & receiving. Experience with ITAR compliance is a plus.
- Experience negotiating semiconductor capital equipment purchases.
- Experience from a business perspective of Manufacturing Operations, ERP, Supply Chain, Supplier Management, Procurement, Customer Chain and Contract Logistics.
- Experience initiating/developing/strategizing an ERP-Supply Chain capability from inception to operational success.
- Thorough understanding of ERP planning concepts using a known planning system.
- Experience leading and implementing process improvement initiatives.
- Experience within Purchasing/Buying, Commodity Management, and Negotiating presenting cost-reduction success.
- Experience meeting ITAR and similar requirements as it relates to materials and suppliers.
- Travel required.
- No relocation assistance available for this position.
For further information, please visit http://www.source4talent.com/s4tjobssvtc/ and click on Job # 1281
SVTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
*Notice to Search Firms and Staffing Agencies
SVTC maintains an approved supplier list based on current skill set and technology requirements.
Therefore, our supplier base is limited to our specific hiring needs in a given business cycle.
SVTC does not accept resumes from unapproved suppliers. Any resumes received from unapproved suppliers will be considered unsolicited and SVTC will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.