Location: Austin, Texas
REQ # 1287
1. Technical Lead on customer projects
2. Product Flow Generation
3. Data Analysis and Report Generation
4. Project Planning/ Scheduling
The candidate will serve as an Engineer in the Integration group responsible for developing and executing project plans that demonstrate concept and feasibility of new devices and technology with established manufacturing tools and processes. The projects will be for both external customers and internal baseline technology development. The engineer will work closely with the customer and SVTC engineering groups to identify critical unit processes and create product flows that are compatible with SVTC contamination protocols and, to the extent possible, with SVTC capabilities. The engineer is expected to work collaboratively with SVTC resources and the customer in order to establish detailed project plans and deliverables.
Key Duties/ Tasks/ Responsibilities:
• 50% of Planning, leading and carrying out demonstrations of new technology in advanced process flows.
• 30% of Evaluating new product flows and unit processes.
• 20% of reporting the results to the customer, writing summary reports and presentations and selected technical conferences.
B.S. (M.S. or PhD preferred) in electrical engineering or physical sciences
Background in device physics and experience with process and device simulation are helpful.
Requires strong ownership/responsiveness in a manufacturing environment, strong technical team direction skills, good data analysis/statistics skills and good oral/written communication skills
Requires interface with all levels of management within SVTC and equipment supplier organization as well as key managers and directors of specific projects.
Special Physical Requirement:
Will have to be able to wear a full smock/bunny suit and work in a clean room.
Other Special Conditions/Requirements:
· Travel? No
· Relocation? No
· Special physical requirements (e.g. glasses, ear plugs)? Safety glasses required while working.
· Visa sponsorship available for this position? No
For further information, please visit http://www.source4talent.com/s4tjobssvtc/ and click on Req# 1287
*Notice to Search Firms and Staffing Agencies
SVTC maintains an approved supplier list based on current skill set and technology requirements.
Therefore, our supplier base is limited to our specific hiring needs in a given business cycle.
SVTC does not accept resumes from unapproved suppliers. Any resumes received from unapproved
suppliers will be considered unsolicited and SVTC will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.