Full time/ Part time, Non-Exempt
· Responsible for performing tasks that support operations: Statistical Process Control (SPC), measuring production lots, performing gauge studies and statistical analysis, and troubleshooting issues with production lots and tools.
· Responsible for completing tool spec documentation and certifications tests.
· Exposure and training to metrology tool sets including: Ellipsometry and reflectometry, defect inspection, resistivity with 4pt probe, X-Ray Reflectivity and Fluorescence, stress and wafer flatness, atomic force microscopy and profilometry.
· Interpersonal Skills: Work well with customers and teams of engineers, operators, and technicians.
· Communication Skills: Able to communicate effectively in a customer service environment. Understand Intellectual Property with respect to content and audience per SVTC provided training is a must.
· Technical Skills: Hands on experience with various process and inspection tools and knowledge of potential process interaction is necessary.
· Professional Skills: Knowledge of SPC and other FAB quality systems. Knowledge of project planning and an ability to plan and execute to a plan. Able to generate reports using Excel, Word, or PowerPoint and to present orally at meetings (in person or telephonically).
· Other Skills: Needs to be courteous to customers and be able to react to events in a professional customer-facing manner. Must be a curious, self-starting, motivated, hard-working and technically-oriented, with a competitive entrepreneurial spirit.
· Currently working on B.S. and/or M.S. in engineering, physics, or chemistry.
· If B.S., at least 60 credit hours of completion.
· A minimum GPA of 3.0.
· Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word knowledge.
· Experience preferred.
SPECIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Will have to be able to wear a full smock/bunny suit and work in a clean room. Should not be allergic to latex gloves.
OTHER SPECIAL CONDITIONS/ REQUIREMENTS:
Must be willing to work on weekends.
Travel : None
Visa Sponsorship: No
Relocation Expenses: No
To apply for this job, please visit http://www.source4talent.com/s4tjobssvtc/ and click on Job # 1290
SVTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Notice to Search Firms and Staffing Agencies
SVTC maintains an approved supplier list based on current skill set and technology requirements.
Therefore, our supplier base is limited to our specific hiring needs in a given business cycle.
SVTC does not accept resumes from unapproved suppliers. Any resumes received from unapproved suppliers will be considered unsolicited and SVTC will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.