Process Engineering Technician
Location: Austin, Texas
REQ # 1293
Support and development of Process and Metrology applications for MEM's and other customers
Key Duties/ Tasks/ Responsibilities:
1. Work closely with customers and integration engineers to understand specifications and deliver process solutions to Defect Analysis, metrology and other FAB processes. 2. Daily support of customer projects by assisting in wafer processing and report generation.
Attributes Required to be Successful:
· Interpersonal Skills - Work well with customers and teams of engineers, operators, and technicians.
· Communication Skills - Able to communicate effectively in a customer service environment. Understand Intellectual Property with respect to content and audience per SVTC provided training is a must.
· Technical Skills - Hands on experience with various process tools and knowledge of potential process interaction is necessary.
· Professional Skills - Knowledge of SPC and other FAB quality systems. Knowledge of project planning and an ability to plan and execute to a plan. Able to generate reports using Excel, Word, or PowerPoint.
· Other Attributes - Needs to be courteous to customers and be able to react to events in a professional customer-facing manner.
· Demonstrated experience and ability to complete the Key Tasks, plus:
· 5 - 7+ years experience in clean room operations. Previous experience in a process engineering environment
Special Physical Requirement:
Will have to be able to wear a full smock/bunny suit and work in a clean room. Should not be allergic to latex gloves
Other Special Conditions/Requirements:
· Shift will be Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. 10 hours per day working swing shift (starting at 2:00 PM)
· Travel? No
· Relocation? No
· Special physical requirements (e.g. glasses, ear plugs)? Safety glasses required while working.
· Visa sponsorship available for this position? No
For further information, please visit http://www.source4talent.com/s4tjobssvtc/ and click on Req# 1293
*Notice to Search Firms and Staffing Agencies
SVTC maintains an approved supplier list based on current skill set and technology requirements.
Therefore, our supplier base is limited to our specific hiring needs in a given business cycle.
SVTC does not accept resumes from unapproved suppliers. Any resumes received from unapproved
suppliers will be considered unsolicited and SVTC will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.