Integration Engineer (Principal)
San Jose CA
Full-time – Exempt
REQ # 1295
1) Technical Lead on customer projects
2) Product Flow Generation
3) Data Analysis and Report Generation
4) Project Planning/ Scheduling
· The candidate will serve as an integration engineer in the integration/test group responsible for developing and executing project plans that demonstrate concept and feasibility of new devices and technology with established manufacturing tools and processes. Such devices often are not on the ITRS Roadmap and will involve creative use of external and SVTC resources.
· The projects will be for both external customers and internal baseline technology development.
· The engineer must be aware of IP protocols to accomplish task including protection of foreground IP of the customer and development of foreground IP for SVTC following contractual obligations.
· The engineer will work closely with the customer and SVTC engineering groups to identify critical unit processes and create product flows that are compatible with SVTC contamination protocols and, to the extent possible, with SVTC capabilities.
· The engineer is expected to work collaboratively with SVTC resources and the customer in order to establish detailed project plans and deliverables.
Key Tasks/Duties/Responsibilities of this Position:
· 50% Plan, lead and carry out demonstrations of new technology in advanced process flows.
· 30% Evaluate new product flows and unit processes to accomplish planned task and document lessons learned and foreground IP per contractual obligations.
· 20% Report the results to the customer, writing summary reports and presentations and selected technical conferences.
· M.S. (PhD preferred) in chemical/electrical engineering or related physical sciences
· Requires 10+ years experience in advanced semiconductor/MEMS process technology development.
· Requires deep knowledge of advanced MEMS semiconductor processing, integration and device design, and experience in Front End Process flows and electrical result evaluation.
· Background in device physics and experience with process and devise simulation are helpful.
o strong ownership/responsiveness in a manufacturing environment
o strong technical team direction skills
o good data analysis/statistics skills
o good oral/written communication skills
· Requires interface with all levels of management within SVTC and equipment supplier organization as well as key managers and directors of specific projects.
For further information, please visit http://www.source4talent.com/s4tjobssvtc/ and click on Job # 1295
SVTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
*Notice to Search Firms and Staffing Agencies
SVTC maintains an approved supplier list based on current skill set and technology requirements. Therefore, our supplier base is limited to our specific hiring needs in a given business cycle. SVTC does not accept resumes from unapproved suppliers. Any resumes received from unapproved suppliers will be considered unsolicited and SVTC will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.