REQ # 1296
This internship will give the intern valuable, real-world experience, as well as providing the HR Business Partner with additional administrative support. Well suited candidates should have an interest in human resources or organizational development. Students must be currently enrolled or recent graduates, and plan on pursuing a career in a related field. Intern will report directly to HR Business Partner.
Key Tasks/Duties/Responsibilities of this Position:
- Assist with new hire and benefits orientations
- Prepare new hire and benefits packets
- Assist with TX recruiting and staffing
- Maintain 1-9s, personnel and benefits files
- Review all personnel files for completeness and compliance.
- Work with IT to transfer all HR forms onto Intranet
- Audit benefit invoices with employee benefit selections for accuracy
- Maintain bulletin boards with job postings and new hire postings
- Perform miscellaneous office duties (answering phones, filing, coordinating meetings, etc.)
- Currently working on B.S. in Human Resources Management or other closely related field
- A minimum GPA 3.0
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Skilled at using a variety of software packages including all MS Office applications.
- Must be able to learn software applications and processes quickly.
- Must be organized with attention to detail.
- Must be a Team Player.
- Creativity is a plus.
Travel : None
Visa Sponsorship: No
Relocation Expenses: No
For further information, please visit http://www.source4talent.com/s4tjobssvtc/ and click on Job # 1296
SVTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V*Notice to Search Firms and Staffing Agencies
SVTC maintains an approved supplier list based on current skill set and technology requirements. Therefore, our supplier base is limited to our specific hiring needs in a given business cycle. SVTC does not accept resumes from unapproved suppliers. Any resumes received from unapproved suppliers will be considered unsolicited and SVTC will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.