Member Technical Staff
Full-time – Exempt
Location: US-CA-San Jose
REQ # 1300
The role of the MTS covers:
· Determine how SVTC technology and resources can be used to implement a potential customer's ideas/products to the desired maturity level; proactively identify and solve technology issues that existing customers will face to mature their technology capabilities; Drive technical initiatives with engineering and marketing to enhance SVTC's internal capabilities to support the marketplace.
· Determine customer needs, requirements, and timeline; assemble and scope the initial technological approach to meet them, (with sales)
· Understand the customer's technological roadmap, translate into SVTC capabilities needs, and identify gaps and solutions (with sales, marketing, and value chain)
· Serve as the customer facing technology experts for SVTC by visiting customers, presenting at conferences, etc. (with engineering)
· Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science, with a minimum 10 years of experience in semiconductor and/or III-V technology space with extensive general background in process, integration, and design
· Demonstrated ability to translate device requirements into technology requirements and identifying critical specifications
· Ability to think strategically as well as tactically to solve technology challenges
· Demonstrated success in bringing technologies to market starting from an idea phase
· Experience working directly with customers and with internal sales/marketing/engineering functions
· Excellent written, verbal, teamwork, and presentation skills
· Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
· Must be able to travel up to 20% of the time
Other Special Conditions/Requirements
· Must be fluent in written and verbal English
· Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
For further information, please visit http://www.source4talent.com/s4tjobssvtc/ and click on Req#1300.
SVTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
*Notice to Search Firms and Staffing Agencies
SVTC maintains an approved supplier list based on current skill set and technology requirements.
Therefore, our supplier base is limited to our specific hiring needs in a given business cycle.
SVTC does not accept resumes from unapproved suppliers. Any resumes received from unapproved
suppliers will be considered unsolicited and SVTC will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.